Park Lane, HD8
Arrange a viewing for Park Lane, HD8
Oh dear. It doesn’t look like the vendor has provided their availability for viewings just yet or they've all been booked
Click the button below to remind them to set-up viewings for their property
Check back again soon!
This impressive south-east facing 3 bedroom character stone built barn conversion is in the sought after village location of Upper Cumberworth, tucked away down a country lane 5 minutes walk from the village centre.
- large dining kitchen with Aga and handmade solid oak kitchen
- through lounge with inglenook stone fireplace and surround sound system
- 3 double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
- Large bathroom with feature bath and double walk in shower.
- Fully double glazed
- Smoke and burglar alarm
- Original beams feature throughout
- Single garage and driveway with parking for 1 car, additional parking in farmyard
- Lawned front garden with fruit trees and patio
- 16 solar panels attracting the maximum feed in tariff, generating approximately £1,500 tax free income annually and reducing electricity costs by approximately 30%.
- Close to local school and nursery, both rated outstanding by Ofsted.
- In open countryside, yet 20 minutes from M1 and 30 minutes from Wakefield train station (2 hour train time to London).
Please note: Viewings for all properties are arranged directly on the Sellmyhome website.
From the horse's mouth
It's a property full of character surrounded by open countryside but with easy access to the M1 and train services to London.
Property details are provided and maintained by the seller. Sellmyhome.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of aforementioned details.